Technical jacket with anorak look and print in breathable and waterproof fabric for babies.
- Detachable and adjustable hood
- Rib collar
- Chest pocket with pocket flap
- Elasticated cuffs
- Hidden double zippers down the front
- Slightly longer at the back with rounded hem
Wheat’s technical jackets are breathable, durable and wind- and waterproof to ensure that your child stay dry and comfortable. It is designed with performance and comfort in mind, as the material is durable and dirt repellent and therefore easy to clean and maintain. The jacket is intended as a transition jacket for spring, when the temperature begins to rise, and you can start using lighter outerwear. It is available in beautiful colours and hand drawn prints made by Wheat’s in-house design team.
The tech jacket has an anorak look and is slightly longer at the back. It has several lovely details such as elastics at the wrists, rib collar, chest pocket as well as a detachable and adjustable hood. The jacket has two covered zippers at the front, which makes it easy for you to dress your baby, as one of the zippers can unzip all the way down. There is an extra velcro closure on the inside of the jacket to secure it and keep it in place.
The product is GRS certified.
Certified by CUC license no. 1198955
- Waterproof: 10.000 mm
- Breathability: 8.000 g/m2/24 h
- Abrasion resistance: 50.000 rubs
- Florine-free (BIONIC-FINISH® ECO)
- Taped seams
- Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Outer shell: 100% Recycled polyester
- Lining: 100% Recycled polyester