Cute activity rope with sensory activity details, shaped like Milo the bear.
- Sense of touch – when the child feels textures, softness and hardness and different materials.
- Sense of sight – when the child sees contrasts, colours and textures.
- Sense of taste – when the child bites or sucks on the product and notices that the different elements taste/feel different.
- Gross and fine motor skills – as the child grasps the product and explores the different cuddle tags.
- Sense of hearing – when the child listens to the sound of the rattle.