The thermo rainsuit for your baby is breathable, waterproof and has a light padding, which makes it perfect as transitional outerwear.
- Regular fit
- Light padding and quilted lining
- Detachable and adjustable hood
- Elasticated casing at the back
- Pockets with press buttons
- Detachable rubber strap under the feet
- Elasticated cuffs and bottom hems
- Waterproof zipper with placket and press buttons
Wheat’s popular thermo rainsuit is a true essential in your child’s wardrobe. This suit is just what your child needs as a transition suit for in between seasons. The suit is in breathable polyurethane (PU) material and is unique, as it keeps your child both dry and warm. It has many practical details such as a detachable and adjustable hood, rib collar and detachable rubber foot straps.
Waterproof: 9.000 mm
Breathability: 600 g/m2/24 h
Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®
Shell fabric: 100% Recycled polyester with breathable polyurethane coating
Padding: 100% Recycled polyester
Quilted lining: 100% Recycled polyester